ArmorBikes New Bike Warranty
*** All Bikes sold after July 1, 2020 are sold as is and no warranty or returns are accepted***
At ArmorBikes we are confident in the quality and durability of our electric bikes and take pride in delivering the most rugged strongest products on the market. Every electric bike includes a one-year limited warranty against manufacturer defects subject to the terms below:
- This warranty applies only to products, parts, & components (hereafter PRODUCTS) that have been manufactured, assembled, or sold in new condition by ArmorBikes
- This warranty
- applies only to replacement/repair of PRODUCTS in case of a manufacturing flaw in materials or workmanship, in accordance with the Scope of Warranty Service, and subject to any and all exclusions, limitations, and procedures explained below.
- This warranty is not transferable in any way and may not be exercised by anyone other than the original retail buyer (hereafter BUYER) of the PRODUCTS, only if the BUYER has retained constant ownership of the PRODUCTS since their original purchase of the PRODUCTS and only to PRODUCTS purchased in new condition.
- Battery packs are covered for a period of 1 year for manufacturer defects only. We DO NOT cover wear and tear or USAGE on your battery.
- Other electronic components are covered under warranty for a period of 1 year from the date of shipment.
- Bicycle frames are covered by a 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Mechanical components are covered by a 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects.
- For all PRODUCTS, this warranty expires 1 year from the date the PRODUCTS were delivered to the BUYER unless excluded from warranty or otherwise voided from coverage under warranty.
- New Bike Guarantee - we offer full replacement of defective parts with free shipping within the first 30 days of your bike order. After 30 days the customer is responsible for all return shipment costs to ArmorBikes. ArmorBikes will pay for shipping to the customer only.
The intent of this warranty is to ensure that the BUYER of any new PRODUCTS sold by ArmorBikes and any ArmorBike product sold by an authorized ArmorBike dealer will receive a quality product, free of manufacturing flaws. This warranty should not be considered to be an insurance policy against any damage occurring after the products are received, nor as explicit or implicit acceptance by ArmorBikes of responsibility for the consequences resulting from the failure of any PRODUCTS, irrespective of whether the failure itself is covered by this warranty.
The following situations are excluded from this warranty or lead to exclusion from this warranty:
- This limited warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, malfunctions, or failures due to abuse, neglect, improper repair, improper maintenance, alteration, modification, accidents, or other improper use as determined by ArmorBikes.
- The warranty applies only to the original registered owner and is not transferable.
- Battery packs are not covered for damage done from power surges, use of improper charger, improper maintenance and other such misuse, normal wear or water damage.
- Any electrical PRODUCT that has been disassembled, altered, or opened.
- Warranty claims not made in accordance with Warranty Claims Process (explained below)
- Damage to or failure of PRODUCTS resulting from weather, water and mud or ordinary wear and tear.
- Theft, robbery, vandalism, intentional damage, after possession of the PRODUCTS has been transferred to the BUYER.
- Warranty shall not apply to PRODUCTS and/or situations in accordance with the terms of a specific sale (e.g., scratches and dents to scratch & dent discounted merchandise.)
- International Orders, our warranty is only good in the U.S.
If you suspect any PRODUCT to be defective, do not attempt to repair or replace it without first contacting ArmorBikes. Doing so may invalidate your warranty and cause additional damage to the PRODUCT. ArmorBikes will not replace or repair any PRODUCT deemed to be damaged by the user or through normal wear and tear. Before making a claim, please contact our service department at email@example.com as there may be a simple fix for the problem.
All claims to this warranty must be made through ArmorBikes, and can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Proof of the original purchase may be required with any warranty request. Before any PRODUCTS will be replaced ArmorBikes may require photos or video showing the defective PRODUCT. You may also be required by ArmorBikes to return to us any defective PRODUCTS to us for further inspection and to help improve our quality control. The BUYER is responsible for the return shipping cost incurred in returning the PRODUCT to ArmorBikes. ArmorBikes will cover all shipping cost of replacement PRODUCTS to the BUYER. Valid warranty claims will be processed within one year of the initial purchase.
Shipping Damage Claims
Upon delivery, immediately inspect your PRODUCTS for damage. Freight damage claims are extremely time sensitive, and we will not accept freight damage claims later than 5 business days from delivery. Note any damage to your products on the Bill of Lading before you and the delivery driver sign-off on the shipment. Take photos of any damage that is found and date the images when possible. Report shipping damage claims within 5 business days of delivery to ArmorBikes at email@example.com